*Additional Challenges. How hard will you push yourself?
- Carry a weighted backpack for at least 7.5km of the distance
- Include hills in your run
- Run off road and involve man-made obstacles, e.g. water, trees, logs, maybe a rope swing!
- Do 30 burpees for every 5km you run
- Complete 5 circuits of a kids park or exercise course, each circuit to include monkey bars, 10 x bench jumps and 5 pull-ups
- I am a child. I will run/walk at least 5km (park run distance for example) and attempt 10 push ups at the start or end of my run
By competing in The Samurai you help Beating Bowel Cancer, a charity that supports and campaigns for everyone affected by bowel cancer. We will donate 20% of the profits from this challenge.
Medal / Bottle Opener / Keyfob
Your reward for completion of this challenge is a high quality 60mm enamelled Virtual Warrior medal on a black woven ribbon printed with the race name. But in response to feedback from our runners that would like to display their medals in different ways, The Samurai ribbon holder is designed as a bottle opener, and there’s a metal attachment to use as a keyfob!